Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some may know, the humidity here in Florida is terrible. My headliner has been sagging for quite sometime. I finally got a chance to swap it out. I purchased the suede from Joann Fabrics for 12 bucks. The glue was 30 dollars from there as well. Removing the headliner was easy. Reinstalling it was an absolute pain, but I eventually got it in. I absolutely love it! Here are the pics. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I couldn't handle a suede headliner because I'd get all anal about the material going every which way. I would need to brush it daily
haha! at least it's easy to ignore being right above your head. Just brush it once and don't let anyone touch it.

Looks pretty nice and a great price, how long did the install take?

·
Registered
147 Posts
:cheers I like it looks good. i have all black interior and i want to do the suede were your car is naturally red inserts. Now with the offsetting black seats in my car i may contemplate the headliner as well. Nicely done sir

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought my 05. Needs headliner redone and one new visor. Would love some tips on the headliner. I was all good until he said "Installing it was a b****!" :) HELP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts