Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I joined this site in Jan. been busy on the car show schedule and just getting some time to post here. I'm a long time member on Team Chevelle so don't hold that against me, I live, breathe and own muscle cars (5) one is a 67 GTO survivor which I've owned for many years.

I'll try to contribute when possible and not bother you too much. I want to lifetime my membership but pay pal seems to be a problem, I don't have it and don't want it, anyone get around that? I sent the admin a message. Les

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Welcome, I understand your reservations about Paypal but I took the plunge and it really works well. Just put on your tinfoil hat when you sign up, you'll be fine. :rofl:

Those are some beautiful some pics of your GTO , what other muscle cars do you own? :seeya:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, I understand your reservations about Paypal but I took the plunge and it really works well. Just put on your tinfoil hat when you sign up, you'll be fine. :rofl:

Those are some beautiful some pics of your GTO , what other muscle cars do you own? :seeya:
Thanks, I really like your 69, can you take it to Sonic on a Friday night cruise? My other rides are here: Rides Photos by lfsav | Photobucket
I personally restored the 68 and the 70.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts