Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....just picked up my new 04 GTO tonight....its silver with red leather. Now i just need to get better at shifting gears :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I JUST BOUGHT MY GTO LAST FRIDAY. I LOVE THE CAR!! MY CAR IS THE BRIGHT BLUE WITH THE 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION. THE ONLY THING I DID WAS CHANGE THE FACTORY EXHAUST WITH A CORSA EXHAUST. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE OF A MUSCLE CAR LIKE SOUND FOR YOUR GOAT LOOK INTO IT AT WWW.CORSAPERF.COM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also new

Hello,

I'm new as well! Just picked up an 04 Silver GTO last night. I recently sold an 01 SS Camaro and was looking for a replacement. I considered the new Mustang GT but just could not make the switch from GM.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Please fill in location

Wow! Lots of new people coming on - GREAT!

A suggestion I'd like to make is to be sure and fill in your location on your profile so we can see where your from. I think there have been a couple area get togethers so far.

---Larry

·
Banned
27 Posts
congratulation!

I tell you I picked mine three weeks ago and already have over 5,000 miles, driving from NJ to FL USA. I first was reluctant to buy it since it seem none aggressive, but after I drove the Bad Boy...I fell in Love...My wife is jealous!

I have a Black on Black...with tinted black windows!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts