Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello new here looking at getting a GTO

Last cars were a 1978 Trans Am, got hit by uninsured drivers twice and then stolen and chopped by methheads.

Current car is my 95 Impala SS which I dont fix anymore, its been through hell. Week I got it kid hit it with a bike, nice scratch down the drivers side. After I sold my crown vic I started driving it and had an Excursion go into the passenger side of it. Finally get all that fixes along with some ice storm damage and same week someone tries to run a light and that was the end of my new paint job, before the claim was done it got hit again. Got that fixed and hit a deer, now I got a rough looking hood and fender on it that Im not looking at fixing since it seems to be cursed.

Havent test drove a GTO yet, got to to that after this holiday stuff is over.

How does it do as your everyday car?

Also somewhat concerned about space, compared to the last few 4000+ pound cars I drove it seems small, is it ok for hauling minor stuff in it.

Current Impala, it has a headlight now though

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlueBomber said:
sounds like you need to look into purchasing a tank!!!!!!!!

I was going to buy a 76 New Yorker with a 440 but I missed it, close enough to a tank

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SilverGoat said:
I use mine as a DD, 11 miles each way. Love the car and very comfortable. Hauling stuff is ok as long as its "minor". Check out this thread for what does and doesn't fit.

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=2581&highlight=apple+cinema

I have fit a few things in it, but I have a Suburban for everything else.

Yea quess I cant expect to move the heavybag and stand or the 5x3x2 toolchest both them I moved in the Impala

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.