Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum looking around for GTO info, made a downpayment on a 04 GTO M6 in yellow today :D Looks like I have a new place to consume hours of my time :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to GTO world!!! It's a great place to spend your days & nights....This is the wife but I spend more time on here than Hubby....Love this place..You learn alot and admire alot too....Lots of VERY nice GTO"S here. Have fun with your GTO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the herd! The GTO is a nice car that is a compromise between comfortable cruiser and performance, and therefore makes a nice daily driver for those of us who like some oomph to our daily driving :D

What does your screen name refer to? 2002 White 6.0? 02 Vettes were 5.7s, and the Monaro wasn't offered with 6.0 in that year. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clueless said:
Welcome to the herd! The GTO is a nice car that is a compromise between comfortable cruiser and performance, and therefore makes a nice daily driver for those of us who like some oomph to our daily driving :D

What does your screen name refer to? 2002 White 6.0? 02 Vettes were 5.7s, and the Monaro wasn't offered with 6.0 in that year. :)
I have a White 2002 Silverado with a 6.0L out of a Silverado SS in it :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.