Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @ all,

first of all please let me introduce myself.

My name is Florian, I'm German, 28 years old, and living in Wuerzburg, Germany.
I want to buy a 2005/06 GTO this summer because I really like this pure V8 power and the growling sound of his engine.
I discovered this forum awhile ago during my seek of information’s around the GTO and I was very surprised of the huge amount of knowledge and information’s and also about the nice and friendly relationship between the users in here.
I’m really looking forward to have a huge exchange of knowledge with you guys and that I can present my GTO this summer to you.
Have a nice day all.

Cya,

Flo

P.S.

I added a pic of my actual ride. It's an Opel (part of the GM group) Calibra Turbo, Keke Rosberg Edition in black.
He has a 2.0 litre 4 cylinder in-line engine with a turbocharger which produces 204 stock HP and delivers his power to all four wheels. I modded it a lil bit with a Downpipe and things like that and now he has around 240 HP. In my eyes it looks a lil bit like the GTO. Maybe that's the reason I want to buy the GTO as his successor. :D
I would really appreciate it if you would give me a short input how you like my ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wuerzburg, Germany.
Wow - I was there many years in the 80s. I love the looks of your car. Do you have more pictures posted somewhere?

Also, there's another member that bought his daughter a Spice Red GTO in Germany. I can't remember his screen name, but he had the GTO and a Cadillac CTS V I think.

Find his daughter, get married, instant GTO :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome!! :cheers
Personally ide buy the GTO .. marry the guys daughter and take his CTS-V .. then youd have a garage of hot ass cars!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

thanks for the positive feedback and the welcome.

I think my girl would kill me if I would marry his daughter. :D ha ha
But he is located just 15 miles away from me in the Kitzingen area. I think you should know this area Mike.

Here are some more pics of my ride, but at this time he was bone stock.

http://calibra.cc/gallery.php?id=2293

I will take some more if you are interessted in.

Cya,

Flo

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Hi Guys,

thanks for the positive feedback and the welcome.

I think my girl would kill me if I would marry his daughter. :D ha ha
But he is located just 15 miles away from me in the Kitzingen area. I think you should know this area Mike.

Here are some more pics of my ride, but at this time he was bone stock.

Opel Calibra - Calibra.cc - Forum / Chat / Community / Treffen

I will take some more if you are interessted in.

Cya,

Flo
We need to sign up to view those photos, sorry not going to happen. :eek:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hi Guys,

Know it very well. I did try to join the site for the pictures, but even when I could talk my way into a club reading was still a challenge :willy:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wow, you did a great job with the exhaust and wheels from these pics to the first you posted - very nice.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hi @ all,

first of all please let me introduce myself.

My name is Florian, I'm German, 28 years old, and living in Wuerzburg, Germany.
I want to buy a 2005/06 GTO this summer because I really like this pure V8 power and the growling sound of his engine.
I discovered this forum awhile ago during my seek of information’s around the GTO and I was very surprised of the huge amount of knowledge and information’s and also about the nice and friendly relationship between the users in here.
I’m really looking forward to have a huge exchange of knowledge with you guys and that I can present my GTO this summer to you.
Have a nice day all.

Cya,

Flo

P.S.

I added a pic of my actual ride. It's an Opel (part of the GM group) Calibra Turbo, Keke Rosberg Edition in black.
He has a 2.0 litre 4 cylinder in-line engine with a turbocharger which produces 204 stock HP and delivers his power to all four wheels. I modded it a lil bit with a Downpipe and things like that and now he has around 240 HP. In my eyes it looks a lil bit like the GTO. Maybe that's the reason I want to buy the GTO as his successor. :D
I would really appreciate it if you would give me a short input how you like my ride.

IMG]
I know the area of your home in Germany faily well. Was there a long long time ago. I was in the US Army stationed at Tompkins Barracks in 1969-1070. The barracks were in Switzigen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mike I really appreciate your positive feedback.

Ah yes I know Schwetzigen it's near Heidelberg. This is around 100 miles away from me.

Cya,

Flo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts