Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all. I'm a new member seeking info on the '05 GTO. I have a '05 C6 Corvette and I'm looking to add a GTO. You see, my wife loves to drive my car, but we need a least one four seater. When I told her the '05 GTO had the same engine, she was sold.

She currently drives a '03 Infinity G35 Coupe 6spd, and the lack of "real" horsepower and torque aggravate her, especially after driving my car. We both work for GM subsidiaries and we are able to get GMS.

I'm going to add long tube headers and a LS2 edit, as soon as it become available, to my C6. My C5 was modded in the same way and she loved it. She is very excited! We would like to know what the most popular performance parts available are for the GTO.

Thanks
:cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
linux_fan said:
There's nothing available for the 05 GTO yet. We're all waiting for stuff. I want a supercharger (not sure if I want it to use the hood scoops or not).
Thanks, so you think there will be a way to make the hood scoops functional?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Somebody should be able to come up with something. There is just a rubber plug in them now. They don't even vent air. Purely for looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.