Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
welcome to the forum, nice car I love the color. I allmost purchased a stang last week but GM steped up to the table with 0% int on the GTO. I looked hard at both car's IMHO the GTO is so much more car it's not even funny.
Dont get me wrong I'm not knockin your ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chrisGTO said:
What's up. Why'd you join? Ive always wondered why people join fourms, that really have nothing to do with them? Not bashing, just seeing whats up. Nice car btw. :cheers
Thanks for the welcomes.... Actually the main reason I joined is because Im about to be running an online car show with a bunch of american muscle car sites. There will be a prize of a new bbq grill to the winner. Im trying to guage some interest with the admin/moderators.

I like the GTO's real quick but I wasn't that impressed with the looks of the newer ones. Like I said I traded in my Camaro for my mustang. And I've owned a Pontiac Firebird before so I know the product pretty well.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
machfelon said:
Thanks for the welcomes.... Actually the main reason I joined is because Im about to be running an online car show with a bunch of american muscle car sites. There will be a prize of a new bbq grill to the winner. Im trying to guage some interest with the admin/moderators.
Feel free to PM me with the details, welcome to GTOforum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.