Pontiac GTO Forum banner

521 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BakCarLuvin06GTO 
#1 ·
Hi guys and gals,

New member here, in a bit of a pickle, need to sell my 2006 Pontiac GTO, purchasing a new home forced to sell my baby : (

Anyone interested in a 2006 GTO with Mods?? Please help!!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive side marker light Wheel

Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part Odometer

Vehicle Wheel Car Steering part Car seat cover

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
#5 ·
Asking $22,500 ... history on vehicle;

Purchased about 6 years ago from a business owner mid 40's ... him and his father are drag heads. When I went to pick up my GTO from them saw 2 full blown race cars in their garage.
You can tell that these guys were gear heads and took pride in their cars. As soon as he started up this GTO I fell in love. Sounds mean and angry and looked sexy, everyones expectation of a Sunday driver. I am a mechanic myself and grew up in a mechanic shop, over the years my father, brother and I owned 3 auto repair shops.

Here are some of the mods that were done from the owner I bought it from:
  1. 408ci LS2 bottom end
  2. Upgraded Pistons(Diamond)
  3. LS3 gm performance heads ported by extreme racing engines
  4. LS3 fast intake Assembly
  5. Hanlon Motorsports Transmission (6 Speed Manual)
  6. BC Coil overs on all 4 corners
  7. Kooks long tube headers and Corsa Exhaust (she is loud and has a very nice exhaust sound)
  8. Custom 1 Piece aluminum Drive Shaft
  9. Stiffened Engine Mounts
  10. Chassis support Bars
  11. 10lb Nox Setup ...the lines were hidden pretty good to avoid problems with the po-po (Ive never used the Nitrous as the car is fast enough for me and honestly I was afraid if I used it improperly I may damage the engine which has a lot of $$ in it. I never had a Nox car before and was hesitant to use it.
  12. Car was professionally Tuned on a dyno, I have the software disc and the access tool given to me, so if whoever buys the vehicle they can change tune if so desired.
  13. Runs on super but loves Higher Octane Race fuel ... I liked to do like a 60/40 mix
  14. Upgraded stereo head with amp and kicker
  15. Oil pressure and A/F ratio gages
I am still waiting for the gentleman I bought the car from to let me know if there are any more mods that are missing of the list.

I replaced the radiator with a bigger all Aluminum Radiator and new coolant (2 1/2 years ago)
Replaced all the pulleys and Belt tensioner and Belts (1 1/2 years ago)
New Rims & Tires 1 year ago
New Rack-N-Pinion 3 months ago (original one had binding issues internally) with new outer tie rod ends and alignment
Since I owned car, changed oil every 1,500 miles full sun mobil 1

Most of the performance work was done by previous owner (there is about 12,500 miles on the car after major performance upgrades)
Since I owned a business did not have much time to drive her, I think I put on about 5,500 miles on her since I purchased it, and the car with the aggressive cams and
performance work is not really a daily driver, just Saturday & Sunday fun day car.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Wheel Car Steering part Car seat cover

Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part Odometer

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.