Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
05GTO said:
Please join me in welcoming 6QTS11OZ as GTOforum's newest moderator, 6QTS11OZ has been an asset to the forum since joining in March, 2005.
Thanks for the kind words Randy. I'm looking forward to the job. Hopefully I can make an impact on keeping our great forum running as smoothly as it has been since I joined. If I hit a few bumps I know I'll have good people such as yourself to steer me in the right direction :cheers

Also, congrats to you as "Administrator"

G

·
Hiya ... allow me to brownnose a little bit so you will go easy on me when you read my posts... =)... haha j/k ...

Congrats on the job and welcome to the forums as a moderator =)... :willy: :party:

G

·
Oh lovely, I come back and have yet another boss to listen to. lol

Seriously, congrats on the promotion and thank goodness we already get along.

I just got back from Tennessee, managing 12 hours each way, and getting 34mpg.

I have 292 posts to read and will be QUITE busy the rest of the night.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
big_mike said:
Oh lovely, I come back and have yet another boss to listen to. lol

Seriously, congrats on the promotion and thank goodness we already get along.

I just got back from Tennessee, managing 12 hours each way, and getting 34mpg.

I have 292 posts to read and will be QUITE busy the rest of the night.
Thanks Mike :cheers . We get along because you always have good intentions.

·
Registered
364 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
Thanks for the kind words Randy. I'm looking forward to the job. Hopefully I can make an impact on keeping our great forum running as smoothly as it has been since I joined. If I hit a few bumps I know I'll have good people such as yourself to steer me in the right direction :cheers
Being a Moderator is usually a thankless job. I appreciate you taking on that responsibility for the benefit of us all. Best of luck to you and hope you enjoy it. :cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrads... :cheers Now lets get some sub areas so we can easily find information. All who are for additional sub folders say "I".

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.