Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
Groucho!

Please join me in welcoming Groucho to the moderating staff! He is a great addition to the team.

Groucho - please chime in when you get a chance and tell everyone a little about yourself.

:cheers:
*sniff*

OK. allow me to compose myself...

*Sniff*

OK...my name is Groucho, and I am a Holdenholic.

When I bought my '04 back in September, I had a 150 mile-round-trip daily commute. In January, I took a job that requires a 220 mile round trip every work day. Because of this, I would be willing to bet that I have more stick time in the nuevo GTO than just about anyone. :cool

And I love just about evey mile of it. The GTO is, without a doubt, the best kept secret for long distance high-speed hauling ass. Like you, I love this car.

Quick background-- I'm a technical purchasing manager at a high-tech R&D company near Los Angeles. Prior to this I did the same gig at a well known aerospace R&D company for 13 years...I was there when we did the SpaceShipOne commercial manned space flights....thus explaining the weird photo locales for my GTO.

I'm a semi-reformed BimmerHead, though since my first test drive in the GTO I saw the light of the pushrod V8...I love to drive fast and see absolutely no reason to own a boring car.

I promise to use my Troy-ordained Mod powers wisely and only for the forces of good...unless, of course, evil pays better. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.