Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine to come in...I got it from another place. Shipped around Jan 13th..still hasn't shown up. Probably lost in transport from Aussie Land...but maybe it will show up one day.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do the emblems from youremblem.com come pre-space ready to apply or to they arrive just individual letters/numbers? I'm thinking about using them to do "GOAT" for the left and "LS1" for the right... i don't want to get the pre-maid "GOAT" emblem from the other sources because i'm affreaid the chrome on the left won't match the nickel on the right.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Stephen Hopkins said:
How hard do you think it would be to get them on strait, level, and evenly spaced?
Using a piece of masking tape as they suggest to get the characters in a straight line would probably work well.....But the spacing between characters would be more difficult since there wouldn't be anything to go by except just "eyeballing" them. Guess you could set a fixed distance between them using a ruler, but because of varying shapes of characters, I would find that hard to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.