Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see a whole lot of Colorado members posting in this section, but I thought I'd post an introduction anyhow.

My name is Mike; I'm the founder and webmaster for Rocky Mountain GTO, a very active Colorado-based GTO enthusiast group. We've met as a group six times this year alone! You won't find a group of gearheads more ready to lend a hand with a mod, take a cruise through our country's most scenic region, or hit a track than RMGTO.

Hope to meet some of you at an upcoming event.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello! Another Mike here in Denver! I got the CGM 06 GTO, and post over on LS1 as well! Hope to see all of you guys soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sup? I know this post is a "little" old, but are you guys still active? I'm stationed at Ft. Carson and seen a few GTOs around the Springs so how do I get info/join? Hope to hear from somebody...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just picked an A4 Torrid Red 04 GTO a month ago loving every bit of it so far, Just installed an SLP Loudmouth Catback Exhaust system a few weeks ago loving that too. I live in the springs im going to take the car up to Bandimere Wednesday April 22nd and see what it can do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
719 Street Scene is active in Colorado Springs and there are a few GTO's that show up. Also, ECS (Everyone's Car Scene) is in the Denver area. Both are on Facebook for weekly meet up information

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
719 Street Scene is active in Colorado Springs and there are a few GTO's that show up. Also, ECS (Everyone's Car Scene) is in the Denver area. Both are on Facebook for weekly meet up information
Note that this thread began over 9 years ago and the last post before yours was in October of 2011........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts