Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, At about 7:30 pm today I am officially a GTO owner!!!!! 2005 GTO A4 impulse blue with blue interior!!!!!!!! will take delivery tomorrow :party:

much thanks to everyone for all the info

abd BIG thanks to BIG Mike for walking me though the process :D

G

·
tommycheng1728 said:
hey everyone, At about 7:30 pm today I am officially a GTO owner!!!!! 2005 GTO A4 impulse blue with blue interior!!!!!!!! will take delivery tomorrow :party:

much thanks to everyone for all the info

and BIG thanks to BIG Mike for walking me though the process :D
your very welcome!

Post pics when you get it home! We are all very anxious to see it !!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RKB4C said:
Well, did you get it yet?

No regrets on the auto?

May I ask what kind of a deal you got? Dealers getting desperate yet?
I am going to pick it up this afternoon, no regrets on the auto because I don't know how to drive a stick and the price was a a little bit under $33K out the door, T

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have always chosen manual - give me a good reason to go auto this time 'cause my 19 yea rold twin boys will give me $%^& if I get an auto...

Their friend's Dad who builds/races cars went auto this time (Red '05 GTO) (for a change and convenience in traffic). Not sure that's good enough reason for me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Autos are boring, but I really would of liked one this morning in all that traffic, my leg was aching by the time I got to work :(. So theres my 1 reason lol!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Autos are traditionally faster for your son'd point of view. Especially if you are talking serious performance cars.

But Manuals are allot of fun if you are street racing allot. Manuals generally cost more maintenance wise, IMO. Some may disagree with me on that one.

G

·
nope, I agree completely! A manual puts 200x the stress on the drivetrain over an auto. Sure a manual is fun from time to time and is the OPTIMUM choice for road racing and autocrossing, BUT, for a cruiser/weekend drag racer, ya cant beat an auto.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats beautiful combo,You made a good buy.:cheers

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Congrats.........

Now for some fun.............take your GTO back to the dealer that was playing games with you, and show him what you got and for what you wanted to pay.

When you leave you will be totally satisified. Let us know if you do it!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.