Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went ahead and pulled the trigger on the GTO. wife chose black. needs something graphically added. any suggestions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
website

someone said that they saw a magazine that had a tasteful GTO emblem that would go across the rocker panel

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey welcome!

Are you looking for something along the lines of strips? Or some other form of sticker? One very cool looking black car I saw had like "phantom paint" (not sure what the technical term is) design on it. The color was j-u-s-t barely there.

---Larry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
decal or stripes

I was picturing like GTO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> running along the rocker panel on both side. would need to see something that catches my eye. thanks for the input

·
Registered
160 Posts
I haven't done anything along the sides or on any painted surface, but on my back window, I have a mean looking goat that looks like he's fixin' to run, and underneath it, it says 'Got Goat?' (ala 'Got Milk?) That tends to get a lot of comments. I'll attach a pic when I get my regular 'puter back....daggom cable's been out all day so i'm on the laptop with dial-up right now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
leave the car plain no stripes just let the plainess of it give it its mystique look . if you tint the windows which i would have loved to do to my silver one but cant because you will lose your reception quality on your radio. just let the car speak for itself without the flash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts