Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm really liking the way the silver looks minus wing. I'm probably going to try taking mine off next weekend (black), I'll post before and after if I do...haven't seen any wingless black pix yet.

I really like those wheels too!
:cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's one fine looking Goat :cheers

I'd like to replace my grille as well - the recessed look reminds me of a late 70's Trans Am. If you don't mind my asking, what made you choose the SAP grille over the "appearance package" grille offered by the dealer?

·
Registered
937 Posts
mid-life said:
That's one fine looking Goat :cheers

I'd like to replace my grille as well - the recessed look reminds me of a late 70's Trans Am. If you don't mind my asking, what made you choose the SAP grille over the "appearance package" grille offered by the dealer?
I could be wrong, but I think the 2 are the same.

·
Registered
937 Posts
slowride said:
Didn't the GTO forum recently kick off some guys from the Corvette forum for allegedly trolling?
Ain't we cool....
No no no. They didnt get bumped for trolling, they got bumped because all they were here for was to harass the forum members with inflammatory posts. As a GTO owner you come here to BS, chat and share information, stories and help with your fellow goat owners. If a guy with a Mustang comes on and starts posting in your threads about what a piece of $hit your GTO is, your an idiot, your car is a Grand Am with a V8 bla bla bla you wouldnt want him here would you? I wouldnt, and nobody else does either so they get bumped. Anyone who wants to participate in intelligent discussions or friendly ribbing about performance of one car vs another, regardless of their current vehicle, I am sure would be welcome.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, first off I do not harrass them... Most are very cool and I, like alot of other people just like cars period regardless of type or make. Just as long as it is not "rice" :lol: and has a V8.

As in all forums there are those that think their car is always best looking, fastest etc. no matter what, and I just let them know others are watching :eek:

I originally went there to find one of the two the Cobra guys I beat, and never found them online. But it did end up being a cool place to chat.

Some good people over in the Mustangforums, you just have to find them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.