Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 weeks of ownership I finally got the Goat clayed and waxed and took some pics this weekend :cool. I also got some VZ Monaro wheels put on a few weeks ago. Now if my license plate would just come in it would be complete. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice wheels! I think I like them slightly better then the stock 18". Where did you get them?

You going to paint the grill insert?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NT91 said:
Did you put the front bumper on the car.
Are those wheels 18"? What size rubber?
The dealer had already installed the auto-x grills if that is what you are referring to. 18"x8" wheels with 245/40/18's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rippinbyu said:
Nice wheels! I think I like them slightly better then the stock 18". Where did you get them?

You going to paint the grill insert?
Thanks! I got the wheels from JHP http://www.jhp.com.au/index.php. I may eventually paint the inserts but right now I like the silver look they have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GOTPWR said:
I like the look of those wheels too! Nice and strong looking! Any thoughts of Chroming them? Are they a 1 piece wheel?
I actually never thought about getting them chromed, but someone at LS1 just got their VZ's chromed and they look awesome! :cool Yes, they are a 1 piece wheel.

·
Registered
170 Posts
AggieGTO said:
I actually never thought about getting them chromed, but someone at LS1 just got their VZ's chromed and they look awesome! :cool Yes, they are a 1 piece wheel.
That's good news if you want them Chromed, as it cost ALOT less to have them chromed if they are 1 piece. California Chrome is the place to go. Usually around $150 a wheel plus shipping.

I think they would look AWESOME chromed. But they look damn good now too! :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.