Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend got me a new camera a couple of weeks ago..I figured I better use it before I get in trouble. So here you go...

My Chevelle:

PS: Don't worry, the GTO does have a garage it lives in.
:party:

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
The taillights looked smaller from the side, I used to have one in 1970. It brings back memories. It seems like the 68 was sort of a forgotten year, I guess because it was a model year change. So what is breathing under the hood?:eek:
Man that sure is a sweet lookin!!!!!!!! Take care of both of your babies.:cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The taillights looked smaller from the side, I used to have one in 1970. It brings back memories. It seems like the 68 was sort of a forgotten year, I guess because it was a model year change. So what is breathing under the hood?:eek:
Man that sure is a sweet lookin!!!!!!!! Take care of both of your babies.:cheers
It actually has a 396....I haven't done much engine work too it yet. I bought it mainley b/c the body was clean thinking that I would get a big block crate motor to replace the old one soon. But I have been driving it for 3 years now and it keeps running good so I hate to take it out. I think it is bored to about a 410..it runs pretty good but I still see a 572 in its near future! I have replaced just about everything else though.:cool

Here are some more:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts