Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a GTO (wish it was) but it's still a Pontiac. A friend of mine who's in a bad way physicly and money wise just sold me 2 Pontiacs. One is an `82 GP with a stout built chevy 350 auto. Goes really good. Needs paint, but has a nice stereo, rims and tires, and not much rust. The other car is also a GP of some year and is suppost to be in better shape but no motor and tranny. (haven't seen it yet) I'll have to take his hand controls out of the first car and then I might just try to sell it quick. If it lasts till spring then I might consider doing the body work, also needs a headliners and a new half vinyl top. The second car I was considering dropping in a chevy 454 and turbo 400 I've had stashed for a couple years now and make a BB sleeper.
Not my first pick for cars to buy, but like I said, the guy is a friend and in a really bad way, so I felt obligated to help him out. I might post pics in here and the for sale section later.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Awesome. I always liked the A-body GP's... and I've seen a few wicked sleepers made out of them. They look pretty snazzy with the Trans Am Honeycomb wheels on them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts