Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I could only tolerate 1 min 30 sec of listening to that dude talk about those rice cars and I had to turn it off. I never got to see the GT-R

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've always been a fan of the Nissan Skyline GT-R. This looks like it shares the same platform as the G35 and 350Z. I am curious to see what kind of powerplant it has. They might stick with the Turbo Charged inline 6. Nice looking car.

Thanks for posting the video.

;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it will be a twin-turbo V6 or a V8, and it is a variation of the FM platform, unfortunatly the famous RB26DETT is no more, so inline is out.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Nice car! G35 with a ton of power? I like!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Front end looks mean . . . kinda like a pissed-off godzilla.

Personally the overall look seems distinctly Jap high-tech, but there's no warmth, basically a motorized video game. I know that AWD is an awesome tool for posting great performance numbers, but every four wheel drive car I've sampled has never felt as alive being run through the gears, as a good RWD one - Great stick, but not much fun. I buy my toys based on their feel and fun quotient, not necessarily based on the best paper stats.

V

·
0 Posts
BAH !!!! its a MODDED 350Z..... dissappointment travels on swift winds ...even if it has double the HP as a 350 .. they seem to be sticking to the same lame body design...

The inline design was the best and innovative design they ever came up with .. I dont understand why they dont see that ..that is what makes the GTR a trademark... they just killed the spirit of the skyline..

And what is the deal with that golf cart bubbleboy car.... like anyone in their right mind would pay cash for that thing... LMAO

I had a 350z ...not the fairlady skyline one the regular one... sold it to buy a MANS car .. my GTO ... :willy: :party:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I also dumped my Z for the Goat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts