Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, I was cruising through Montana yesterday on route 43 towards I-15. Note the gauges; trac off, cruise enabled, and most impressive-25mpg average, after many sprints up to 120+:willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I get about 24MPG at 80 with cruise on as well. Amazing at 55 I get 27MPG.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
You sure as hell won't see that with the auto, lol. Damn gas guzzler tax...
Yea, we could run 4.10s and probally still be better lol But you don't have to put effort into driving in traffic.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ya i got to admit driving in traffic kinda sucks especially when your legs are sore from the gym the day before and it feels like any second your leg is gonna give out and you'll smash into the guy in front of you ha ha. but ya you cant beat that sixth gear when your at a hundred and only 2500rpm its awesome. i can average 29 mpg going 70mph with cruise set.. one time it was the best i ever gotten was 32 mpg just had the cruise set at 65 mph on i nice cool night.. i know your all gonna say bull sh!t but its honest to god true i love my goat!! but currently im only gettin about 10mpg cause i only drive about 1-5 miles average with a LOT of stop lights i'm not used to this city crap ha ha

·
Registered
457 Posts
I don't know what I'd call driving at high speeds while taking pictures :p:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts