·
Registered
456 Posts
Sweet! :cool

(U Ba$tard :lol: )

·
Registered
254 Posts
What's your address, do you keep the car inside or outside ? If outside is it in a dark or well lighted area ? Do you have the regular or locking lug's ? Just kidding about all the above...... , those look sweet !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you guys like them me too. :D Dragon the car is in the garage with lock nutz sorry, :lol: . I ordered them from Victoria Tire and Wheel. They are 18x8 Verde 5ive with 225/40/18. They ride better than stock. I payed $1,025 delevered to the door. Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Rim
. Thanks for the comments guys Happy Easter.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Aussie Beast said:
Glad you guys like them me too. :D Dragon the car is in the garage with lock nutz sorry, :lol: . I ordered them from Victoria Tire and Wheel. They are 18x8 Verde 5ive with 225/40/18. They ride better than stock. I payed $1,025 delevered to the door. View attachment 173 . Thanks for the comments guys Happy Easter.

They look great......just might buy a set myself. Since my tires are now brand new I'll go with the 17's. Anyone looking for a set of stock 17" chromies? Prolly have a set for sale real soon..........LMK.

JET

·
Registered
304 Posts
toolman said:
Yes, what kind of price are you going to ask?
How's $600 plus freight sound? LMK........

JET

·
Registered
73 Posts
Man i got them in Chicago . i put them on lay-a-way at a local tire shop. They give you up to a year to pay for them. $1,900 They are Helo Dragster5 on 245/30/20 they drive nice but you have to be careful on potholes but on the road they are fine. No tire rub what so ever:party:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.