Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
oh, at the resolution on my screen they looked like bunny ears.

Either way, can she purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know!:D I'm so lucky to see her gorgeous face every time I post!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in love with this girl...she is the most amazing woman in the world...when she looks at me with those beautiful gray-green eyes, I just melt completely...that beautiful soft, milky white skin...those slender hands...those perfect pink lips...the way she smiles, and the way she says my name...the perfect little spheres her cheeks make when she smiles...her laugh...and that long, golden blonde hair...i'm gonna marry her someday...

B

·
0 Posts
Camshaft said:
I am in love with this girl...she is the most amazing woman in the world...when she looks at me with those beautiful gray-green eyes, I just melt completely...that beautiful soft, milky white skin...those slender hands...those perfect pink lips...the way she smiles, and the way she says my name...the perfect little spheres her cheeks make when she smiles...her laugh...and that long, golden blonde hair...i'm gonna marry her someday...

wait, did she just get there and now your typing all this?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, I just love her very much... :)

Her camera sucks.

B

·
0 Posts
Here is an idea, take some more pics and post em up. :D Those other ones must have been taken some time ago.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I have a collage she made, if you want to see it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
big_mike said:
SURE! I like pictures.
Judging from your server, I could tell. :lol:

It's a background she made of us, so it's way too big. I'll work on getting more of us though.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts