Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dynomax Super Turbo Performance.
Ran them on a supercharged '96 Tbird putting out 330+ hp.

Sound good at idle and quiet on the highways. Not too loud to attract police.
The Young Man who bought the Tbird from me last year is still running them and he works part time at a performance shop.

http://www.dynomax.com/products

·
Registered
937 Posts
ThePrincipal said:
Thinking about replacing the mufflers on my 04. One dealer says I should go the cat-back system, but don't want to spend the $$$. Any suggestions on a deeper sound, with little noise inside the car?
Try having the mufflers removed and a piece of stainless pipe put in their place. Its like $50.00. Sounds AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
ThePrincipal said:
Thinking about replacing the mufflers on my 04. One dealer says I should go the cat-back system, but don't want to spend the $$$. Any suggestions on a deeper sound, with little noise inside the car?
FLOWMASTER DELTA 40 SERIES!!
I had them installed on my car:

Noticable jump in power:cool

Louder, deeper exhaust tone:cool

Virtually no interior sound change:cool

note: Most shops hate welding mufflers on 2004's because of the muffler location. This may be reflected in the labor cost. The shop that did mine has done exhaust work on 4 of my cars, but this was their 1st 04 GTO. They charged me $100 labor. When they were done they said the next 04 they do this to will be $175.:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.