Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Robert. I have been a Pontiac fan since my family's first 1963 Catalina. From there, a '69 428 Bonneville, three Grand Prix's and three Fieros. My own personal cars have been a 1967 GTO...std. 335 HP 400, a 19701/2 Firebird Trans Am Ram Air, a '75 T/A and a '79 T/A w/the last of the Poncho 400's.

I recently purchased an '06 GMC Canyon truck, but while paperwork was being processed...the salesman handed me the keys to a red 6-speed - '06 GTO...(I've known this particular salesman for 31 years)!

The drive I took in that car prompted me to join this forum! I guess that is enough said! I would have terminated the truck purchase, if not for the price tag on the Goat....but it has not deterred me from the fact, that I may own another Goat somewhere down the line!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sab said:
Hello everyone. My name is Robert. I have been a Pontiac fan since my family's first 1963 Catalina. From there, a '69 428 Bonneville, three Grand Prix's and three Fieros. My own personal cars have been a 1967 GTO...std. 335 HP 400, a 19701/2 Firebird Trans Am Ram Air, a '75 T/A and a '79 T/A w/the last of the Poncho 400's.

I recently purchased an '06 GMC Canyon truck, but while paperwork was being processed...the salesman handed me the keys to a red '06 GTO...(I've known this particular salesman for 31 years)!

The drive I took in that car prompted me to join this forum! I guess that is enough said! I would have terminated the truck purchase, if not for the price tag on the Goat....but it has not deterred me from the fact, that I may own another Goat somewhere down the line!
Welcome aboard! I would love to see some pictures of your cars from the past...they sound beautiful!!!!:party:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Sab said:

I recently purchased an '06 GMC Canyon truck, but while paperwork was being processed...the salesman handed me the keys to a red 6-speed - '06 GTO...(I've known this particular salesman for 31 years)!

Welcome to the forum!!!! I also had a Poncho. Great cars. As used GTO's become more common I think the pricing will be more in the price range your in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.