Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Fresh out of the Acura-CL forum, purchased my Phantom Black A4 Goat as my Christmas Present. Looking foward to some Goat meets..... :party:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trace,

I left my acura behind due to the amount of miles I drive (55k in a year and a half) . It was an 03' cl-s 6 spd man. Comptech headers, exh., AEM cold air, Eibach pros. Best 1/4 time: [email protected] with lots of wheel hop (street tires) and 80 Deg weather (fastest 30mpg car I've ever owned). The only things I miss about it are the Navigation, Onstar w/integrated phone and the Acura Bose system.
Small price to pay for the much-improved fun factor the Goat dishes out.
I noticed that not to many people really know what this car is. I must have a bumper sticker that says race me please that I'm unaware of. Anybody else experiencing this phenomenon?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I get a few strange looks... Typically, most are quite surpirsed when they see then GTO emblem. Then you see them smile..! :)

Hey... How about a bumper sticker that reads.. "Yeah. It's a v6.!"

BTW.. Saw a black o4 in Danvers on Endicott street this weekend... If that was any of you... Nice car.! :)

Oh... evancruz, welcome.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Toebee,

I have a real estate broker friend who drives a BMW 330ci. Last week he told me he got his ass kicked by an Mitsubishi Eclipse that said 6.0 on the back. He said "Dam those Eclipses are getting fast"
Hmmm he must of missed that Pontiac emblem. I set him straight, I told him he didn't have to get down on his car. He thought he was broke off by a 200hp v-6 wondering why it had a 6.0 emblem. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
evancruz said:
Toebee,

I have a real estate broker friend who drives a BMW 330ci. Last week he told me he got his ass kicked by an Mitsubishi Eclipse that said 6.0 on the back. He said "Dam those Eclipses are getting fast"
Hmmm he must of missed that Pontiac emblem. I set him straight, I told him he didn't have to get down on his car. He thought he was broke off by a 200hp v-6 wondering why it had a 6.0 emblem. :D
:rofl:

·
Registered
386 Posts
evancruz said:
Toebee,

Now that's the kind of ultra-perceptive person I want selling me real estate. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
evancruz said:
Toebee,

Stealing a line from Highlander... "There can be only one.!" :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.