Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have always been an A body guy, but my experience has been limited to Chevelles, and in the early 2000's I worked at a shop restoring Camaros before being consumed by my career in law enforcement.

I know where to find all the specs for Camaros and Chevelles but I'm a little lost when it comes to GTOs. Is there a GTO version of nastyz28.com, for example?

I recently left LE to be a full time dad and I have been hired to do mild resto work for a guy with an extensive car collection and small business of flipping muscle cars.

I have no idea where to begin with these. I have prowled the restoration section of this form and read some excellent threads.

My first project will be a 69 Lemans convertable(GTO clone). I'll be picking of the project half way completed, which sucks, but at least it's painted.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ames is definitely a valued and detailed source for about everything you'll need. Glad you joined the team, Chevelles are for girls anyway 😝. Haha, I'm only kidding. My dad had a chevelle back in the day and I love nothing better than giving him grief.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Ames is definitely a valued and detailed source for about everything you'll need. Glad you joined the team, Chevelles are for girls anyway ��. Haha, I'm only kidding. My dad had a chevelle back in the day and I love nothing better than giving him grief.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Get him a pair of these.
:smile2:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts