Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all !!!

I just picked up my new 2004 Phantom Black/Black 6MT a couple of days ago, and now it rains...figures. I have been milling around the forum reading the posts for awhile now....and I have gained a weath of knowledge on the GTO from all of you. This helped us allot with the purchase of this car

My new GTO desire all started not long ago, when my girlfriend signed us up for GM's Autoshow In Motion @ El Toro. We both drove the GTO there.....and we were hooked :D Started searching for a black 2004 that evening! :cool
We did consider the 2005, but the incentives on the 04 were too good to pass up.

So we look forward to the posts ahead, and becoming part of the forum.
Thanks !!! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just picked mine up in Glendale this week. (a black '05)

Live in West LA, work in Pasadena, and with all that driving, I've still only seen one '05 out there -- Mine! And the '04s are just as rare! I kind of like that...

--WW

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to talk with other GTO owners!

Thanks bogie1,
Thanks BigJim,

Yes GTOBert and wwroller, maybe we will run into each other, or maybe arrange a drive with several GTO's? :cheers

I purchased mine through Westminster Pontiac! They did a dealer trade for my Phantom Black 2004 from Guy Schmidt in Glendale. I myself, found the car there several days prior to my purchase. The car was under the radar for some reason :confused , and was not listed in the inventory on GM Buypower, or on the dealers inventory network. So no one knew about it at that time. Lucky me!!...Anyhow, the salesman at Westminster was very motivated and helpful during my search, so I let him obtain the car. He gave me one hell of a price with their mark down, GM incentives, and my GM card points. :D

:agree yes, it nice to have a great car like the GTO, and not some common cookie cutter style vehicle that we see on the roads daily.

PT

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zaino is just the best car polish system around. She got me to try it (it's what she uses on her cars) and it's amazing stuff. www.lazaino.com
:cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.