Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

New to this forum, but not new with a GTO. I have been on another forum for almost 2yrs, and just found out about this one. I'm in the Northern Virginia area, and have met alot of other GTO owner's.

One place I have met alot is out in Manassas at the Burger King off of Rt-28. They have a car meet out there every Saturday during the summer month's. You can see alot of real nice car's out there. Stop on by sometime, you might be surprised by what you see show up sometime's.

Pat,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
raven1124 said:
Welcome to the family!

Thanks Raven,

I use to live in Montgomery way back though when I was a kid. My dad was going to school there at Maxwell AFB. I'm sorry I dont remember alot about it though. I do remember a big river( who know's at my age it could have been a creek,,lol) back through some wood's by our house, and my brother use to work at a local dirt race track. The track wasnt too far from our house. We didnt live on the base. I mean this was like 70'-71', and I was only 10yrs old then.

Any how thanks again.
Pat,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.