Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to this forum. Just bought my 05 GTO August 6th. Bought it from an older guy with only 2,000 miles on it. He was keeping it for a collector item. So now I got 6,500 miles on it. I love the car. haven't done much yet to the car just enjoying it they way it is. IM from Lakeland which is 5 mins away from Lake Tapps and Sumner. Anyone else near by? Have seen a handful of GTO's in surrounding neighborhoods....Would love to go for a cruise with others...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hey everyone new to this forum. Just bought my 05 GTO August 6th. Bought it from an older guy with only 2,000 miles on it. He was keeping it for a collector item. So now I got 6,500 miles on it. I love the car. haven't done much yet to the car just enjoying it they way it is. IM from Lakeland which is 5 mins away from Lake Tapps and Sumner. Anyone else near by? Have seen a handful of GTO's in surrounding neighborhoods....Would love to go for a cruise with others...
Congratulations and welcome! Nice Goat:cheers

·
Registered
275 Posts
congrats!!! :party: :party: :cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright in the spring we should get together. My buddy saw 6 GTO's crusing together on HWY 18 and getting on to I-90 east so there are a few just havent see any of them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
auto only bc i had a manuel before and sitting in traffic like i do isnt worth it to me having a manuel anymore.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Alright in the spring we should get together. My buddy saw 6 GTO's crusing together on HWY 18 and getting on to I-90 east so there are a few just havent see any of them.
definetly this spring we should go for a cruise, march-april mine will be ovut of storage. i have only seen one GTO so far. it was two years ago. it was a 04 QSM.

·
Registered
114 Posts
welcome, what wheels do you have?

·
Registered
42 Posts
hello

HI EVERYONE....JUST MOVED HERE FROM SCOTTSDALE,AZ...I RUN 2 CAR AUDIO LOCATIONS HERE IN VEGAS...CHRONIC CAR AUDIO...I HAVE A 05 CUSTOM GTO...LETS LOCALS GO CRUSIN...ERIC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hrmmm...that sounds very familiar. We have a fair number of WA GTOs in the Northwest section of ls2gto.com. We had a number of cruises and gtgs last year. There is at least one other GTO in Lakeland that I know of...black 04. There's 4 of us within 1 square mile here in Kent. BTW, I'm Pat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any plans for some GTGs/cruises? I will be home in a few weeks and need to get my parts on and I'm ready for a summer. Getting a Pedders, 3.91, kooks, Rane's magnaflow and volant, cory P&P, dyno tune, them comes the wheels that I can't decide on. Can't wait it's gonna be awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts