Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:seeya:
Hey guys, My name is Julie. This Weds I'm going in to purchase a new 05 Impulse Blue M6 GTO :) I'm very excited! I've experienced all the 'main' sports cars. Had a 99 Camaro SS, 02 Trans Am, and right now I'm in my piece of crap 03 GT Mustang that I hate. So now, it's time to actually step up and get a GTO!
I joined the site just for the meer fact that the LS2 motors are all new to me and I'd love to learn more about them. I.E. what mods are available for them, and how good/reliable of a car they are.
I'm just waiting for the dealership to get my car in because no dealership has the exact one I want.
So I can't wait to actually get my Goat and be able to be back in the wonderful world of GM!
(Note: NEVER EVER BUY A FORD! I don't know what I was thinking!!!)

·
Registered
565 Posts
F.O.R.D. = Fix Or Repair Daily

Welcome and good to have you. The LS2's are beautiful engines so far, I haven't heard any big problems with them as of yet. Unfortunately with the mods and such, you may have to wait a few months for some things to come out for it. That is if you're looking for like a supercharger or stuff of that type. Kinda cool to see another female driving a goat, you're the second one I know of other than nitrogirl who is also on these forums.

Anyway, have any questions just ask. There's always someone willing to help here....

And make sure to check out the thread I currently have running in the GTO Discussion forum for some nice drama on a GTO level... :shutme :shutme :mad:

Sorry - had to throw that in there :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RiceEater said:
Hah I just noticed you're coming to the goat family from a Stang.... that makes everything so much greater.

Well I always have been a GM girls, thats all i ever owned until the stang.. thought id give ford a chance.. only took 3 months for me to realize they are pieces of crap and I will NEVER own one again! Very excited to get my GTO! I wish it was Weds right now!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
05GTSlowBabe said:
:seeya:
Hey guys, My name is Julie. This Weds I'm going in to purchase a new 05 Impulse Blue M6 GTO :) I'm very excited! I've experienced all the 'main' sports cars. Had a 99 Camaro SS, 02 Trans Am, and right now I'm in my piece of crap 03 GT Mustang that I hate. So now, it's time to actually step up and get a GTO!
I joined the site just for the meer fact that the LS2 motors are all new to me and I'd love to learn more about them. I.E. what mods are available for them, and how good/reliable of a car they are.
I'm just waiting for the dealership to get my car in because no dealership has the exact one I want.
So I can't wait to actually get my Goat and be able to be back in the wonderful world of GM!
(Note: NEVER EVER BUY A FORD! I don't know what I was thinking!!!)
Welcome! You went from two Ls1's to a 4.6? Haha, at least your back on track now :D. I'm sure you will find this site very helpful, not only about the LS2, but with your GTO as well. Again, welcome. :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts