Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, I have a '92 Corvette 6-Speed and a '96 Taurus SHO V-8 A4. In the next couple of years, I want to sell them both and buy something that can do what both of these do now. The GTO looks like the car for me. I would prefer the '05 for the extra bhp, but will wait at least a year for prices to drop a little. I don't like to borrow money for cars, so I am stashing money away for now. I will be poking around and possibly asking a question here and there. Thanks for being here! -Michael Julian:cheers

·
Registered
168 Posts
You do know that this is the last production year for this model goat.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The 05 is an excelent choice. I actually haven't driven one, but I own an 04. I was getting on it today, and man the extra 50hp would have come in handy. Don't get me wrong, I love my car, and I got it at a decent price. I also went from a Corvette to a GTO. The GTO is almost a Corvette, but there are some advantages to having a back seat, and not sitting on the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.