Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I picked up the black '05 I ordered last February. I'm determined to get rid of that tacky rear spoiler right away.

I'd prefer to just buy and paint a new trunk lid without holes rather than plug the holes on the existing trunk. Right now GM only lists one trunk lid part number for the GTO. This lid costs about $315 plus tax, and it definitely comes with the five holes for the spoiler already in it.

Does anyone have a source for trunk lids without spoiler holes? I've checked the JHP Vehicle Enhancement site, and they don't list them. How about the poster who uses the name "GTO Dealer"? Could he order such lids from Holden through GM Australia? I think there would be a good U.S. market for new trunk lids without holes if some enterprising dealer would just acquire a stock. Not every GTO owner wants to look like a ricer.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
jerrybramlett said:
This week I picked up the black '05 I ordered last February. I'm determined to get rid of that tacky rear spoiler right away.

I'd prefer to just buy and paint a new trunk lid without holes rather than plug the holes on the existing trunk. Right now GM only lists one trunk lid part number for the GTO. This lid costs about $315 plus tax, and it definitely comes with the five holes for the spoiler already in it.

Does anyone have a source for trunk lids without spoiler holes? I've checked the JHP Vehicle Enhancement site, and they don't list them. How about the poster who uses the name "GTO Dealer"? Could he order such lids from Holden through GM Australia? I think there would be a good U.S. market for new trunk lids without holes if some enterprising dealer would just acquire a stock. Not every GTO owner wants to look like a ricer.
Unfortunatly no, I appologize for being off the site for so long (5 days :rolleyes: ), we've been shorthanded and busy as hell. BTW, I can sell you that deck lid for 285.00 and if you're not in Texas.... no tax (but there is shipping..). Let me know. :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.