Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got her for $23,000. She is a one owner 2002 Z06 with 37,000 miles that was traded in on a new Grand Sport Corvette. She has been dealer maintained. Doesn't have a mark on her and she makes me smile from ear to ear when I look at her or sit in her.

000_0015.JPG

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts time!!!!! Whats the first mod
I think the only performance mod is going to be an intake. I got my last C5 Z06 to run into the 11's consistantly with just that and DR's.

I've ordered a bocking panel from the cargo compartment to the passenger compartment and I'm going to Dynamat some areas to reduce noise and heat transfer into the passenger compartment.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow FERG, congrats. As 6QTS would say you change cars more often than I do underware:D.
This is change you can believe in. LOL.

Reality is that I now have 3 cars. The Hyundai gets great fuel mileage and is real quiet and comfortable on trips.

The Camaro is cheap speed.

The Z06 is fast, a great handler, comfortable and gets mileage almost as good as the Hyundai.

For now I'm sticking with the three cars but think I'll sell the Hyundai. The Camaro will work great as a driver.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Wow FERG, congrats. As 6QTS would say you change cars more often than I do underware:D.
Let me get this straight. Ferg probably changes cars once, maybe twice a year. Hmmm! Justin I think you should go bare back from this point on. That way the wife doesn't spend a fortune on DiDi 7, Shout and Oxy-Clean for those deeply embedded stains you must have in your diggers. :D

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Sorry, GM4Life posted something in one of the other threads that was somewhat homoerotic, and this was the next thread I clicked on, and saw the words "bareback" and "stains in your diggers" and thought something completely different. Now that I reread it, I see he was talking about feces, and not DNA juice.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought an 05 GTO in March of 05. Traded it on a C6 Vette.

It's funny you should mention man points and the Hyundai. I've noticed that most of the people driving Hyundai ******'s are 45-65 year old women and most of the men driving them seem to be retired. To those of us that grew up in the 70's and the 80's, it's the same demographics of the K-Car which has me really contemplating another vehicle. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Sorry, GM4Life posted something in one of the other threads that was somewhat homoerotic, and this was the next thread I clicked on, and saw the words "bareback" and "stains in your diggers" and thought something completely different. Now that I reread it, I see he was talking about feces, and not DNA juice.

Whatcha talkn bout willis?

You on your own on that one.:seeya:

·
Registered
738 Posts
I bought an 05 GTO in March of 05. Traded it on a C6 Vette.

It's funny you should mention man points and the Hyundai. I've noticed that most of the people driving Hyundai ******'s are 45-65 year old women and most of the men driving them seem to be retired. To those of us that grew up in the 70's and the 80's, it's the same demographics of the K-Car which has me really contemplating another vehicle. LOL
Yup those are the peeps that buy them LOL, I really hate them.... I Port cars part time and a denetd one by simply closing the trunk lid..... Good thing it came out LOL.

Get a impala LTZ or an 2008+ Malibu you can get the implas a year old or two for a damn good price and they are a soild car.... quite too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts