Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice! Did you order online and have them ship them, or did you go to a location? I'm considering buying a new set from them for my TA. Just wondering how there customer service and shipping is.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ditto on the tire width - don't go narrower. If you think you have traction problems now, imagine reducing your contact patch by another 8-15 square inches and see what happens

On that note, anyone know if a 18" by 9.5" width rim will fit? There's a set of Beyern's I want but they only have them in 9.5 width. Afraid it may be too wide. Help is much appreciated

·
Registered
439 Posts
MeanGoat said:
Ditto on the tire width - don't go narrower. If you think you have traction problems now, imagine reducing your contact patch by another 8-15 square inches and see what happens

On that note, anyone know if a 18" by 9.5" width rim will fit? There's a set of Beyern's I want but they only have them in 9.5 width. Afraid it may be too wide. Help is much appreciated
depends on the offset, the front would probably have a problem, the rears might just require a fender lip rolling. Does sound a little wide for a goat though...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PHOTOGOAT said:
Nice! Did you order online and have them ship them, or did you go to a location? I'm considering buying a new set from them for my TA. Just wondering how there customer service and shipping is.
I found the wheels online and then called a local store to compare the pricing. They had the wheels in 3 days and had them mounted when I arrived. My goat requires close attention when being jacked up with the side exhaust and lower rocker panels. I was standing next to the technicians when they did it. They used great care and I was very satisfied.

·
Registered
105 Posts
roadracer said:
I found the wheels online and then called a local store to compare the pricing. They had the wheels in 3 days and had them mounted when I arrived. My goat requires close attention when being jacked up with the side exhaust and lower rocker panels. I was standing next to the technicians when they did it. They used great care and I was very satisfied.
Thank you for the info !! :cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.