Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I recently became a member, but have been watching this forum for some time. Just wanted to say Hi :seeya: .

I am in Jacksonville FL and I have a 05 Cyclone Gray that I bought 5 months ago. She is a weekend warrior that I take out when I feel the need for speed. Only has 1,100 miles on her. I had a WS6 before her.

I am lucky because I can also play with the ones at work :D . I am a car dealer in town. But since those are brand new and not mine I generally take it east on them. "generally is a broad term"

So yeah I am normally bored during the day so if someone needs anything that a dealer can find out then let me know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
dealernut said:
Hello all.

I recently became a member, but have been watching this forum for some time. Just wanted to say Hi :seeya: .

I am in Jacksonville FL and I have a 05 Cyclone Gray that I bought 5 months ago. She is a weekend warrior that I take out when I feel the need for speed. Only has 1,100 miles on her. I had a WS6 before her.

I am lucky because I can also play with the ones at work :D . I am a car dealer in town. But since those are brand new and not mine I generally take it east on them. "generally is a broad term"

So yeah I am normally bored during the day so if someone needs anything that a dealer can find out then let me know.
Got any free stuff :D ? Just kidding! Welcome aboard the goat train :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Welcome! So, say, I ever need any warranty work, but for some reason the car doesn't idle QUITE the same as the ones on the lot, and maybe the tune seems to be a little better than most other GTO's. Might these small descrepancies be overlooked if I take it to your place? hahaha

Just kidding! (unless you can do it!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Greetings and Hello!

I've got a quick question for all of the "dealers" here.

How much will an Owners Manual for an 04 cost me? I bought mine used, and the previous owner didn't leave it in the car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Justice said:
Greetings and Hello!

I've got a quick question for all of the "dealers" here.

How much will an Owners Manual for an 04 cost me? I bought mine used, and the previous owner didn't leave it in the car!


Give me an address and I will send you one. I happen to have one in my desk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slonlo_350 said:
Welcome! So, say, I ever need any warranty work, but for some reason the car doesn't idle QUITE the same as the ones on the lot, and maybe the tune seems to be a little better than most other GTO's. Might these small descrepancies be overlooked if I take it to your place? hahaha

Just kidding! (unless you can do it!)
Nothing is outside the realm of possibility sir.

<looks around shifty eyed>

They are listening.....right now.....
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top