Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Been a lurker for a little while, and went ahead and registerd 2nite, I'm currently in the market for a 05 GTO 6spd, Been checkin out the dealerships around here to get an idea for what i want, So anyways its a great forum I've been educated on some things and i hope to be a GTO owner soon.

Andy :party:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I was on the forum for a couple of months before I got mine. It helped me know what to expect. You may need to enforce a time limit or you will be spending too much time on the computer. Hope you find the GTO you're looking for.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Andy said:
Hey guys, Been a lurker for a little while, and went ahead and registerd 2nite, I'm currently in the market for a 05 GTO 6spd, Been checkin out the dealerships around here to get an idea for what i want, So anyways its a great forum I've been educated on some things and i hope to be a GTO owner soon.

Andy :party:
Hope you find the color and price you desire. You didn't mention what state you are from but they have both 04's and 05's in Jax , FL . If you mention what state and/or dealerships you are looking thru , you may get more posts back...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.