Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my GTO almost a year and just found this forum today.. I know, I'm not quick on the up-chuck.

I've been on the LS1GTO forums since about the time I brought my car home so I'm not a total waste of space. :lol:

NOW for the important stuff:

'05 QS M6, Magnaflow catbacks, Volant Intake, Kenwood DDX-7017 HU, Directed 4 channel amp, Kenwood component 6.5s, 6.5 Coaxs, Massive 8"s in the rear deck, Sirius and a Kenwood Music Keg (10 Gig).

That should answer most of the questions. :seeya:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stereo is where I want it, I figure I spend more time on trips listening to music than the engine.. BUT around town I listen to the LS2, never fear, performance mods are the only plans for her now.

·
Registered
456 Posts
SCGoatMan said:
I've had my GTO almost a year and just found this forum today.. I know, I'm not quick on the up-chuck.

I've been on the LS1GTO forums since about the time I brought my car home so I'm not a total waste of space. :lol:

'05 QS M6, Magnaflow catbacks, Volant Intake, Kenwood DDX-7017 HU, Directed 4 channel amp, Kenwood component 6.5s, 6.5 Coaxs, Massive 8"s in the rear deck, Sirius and a Kenwood Music Keg (10 Gig).

Turn the stereo off when you race (should be good for 5 more HP) :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
SCGoatMan said:

Turn the stereo off when you race (should be good for 5 more HP) :D
(how many watts are you pushing?)

·
Registered
456 Posts
SCGoatMan said:
I honestly have no idea.. I went for what sounds good with out making my ears bleed. :lol:
Ya..... :lol:

I spent about $2k for the tunes in my truck (700+ Watts). I'd like to upgrade the GTO (not to 700w) but I'm gonna wait a little bit. Too many speed upgrades to do :cool

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome Chris!! Are you following me? :eek: heehee. I started over here and still post from time to time. Glad to see ya here. :party: See ya Sunday!!! w00t!

·
Registered
160 Posts
huh? I don't know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.