Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

For some reason, something snapped in my head last week and I've been hellbent on getting a GTO ever since. Not entirely sure why though, but now that I think of it, I think it's because I'll be moving later this year and will be paying a bit less for my monthly living expenses. That and a couple weeks back we were told our company sold our division to another company. Of course this is usually bad news, but by the sound of things, they're going to need all of us and their office is closer to home and NOT downtown like I am now, so I won't have to pay $180 a month for parking anymore. So if I do get a job offer from the new company later this year, I'll be all set with a bunch of extra money every month.

The fact that I'm getting a little tired of my GTP probably helped. I've only had it a little over a year now, but it's lowered and has a crappy ride and the exhaust is louder then I'd like, but don't want to cut up the stainless system that's in there. It's good for what it is, and plenty quick. I wish I still had my Monte SS, but that was stolen right out of my apartment's parking garage that had "security cameras" on Thanksgiving of 2004. Apparently, they don't record the feed off the cameras.

Anyway, I've got a will, I've probably got a way, now I'm in full research mode until I can confirm I've got the job. Hope to be learning a ton off of you guys over the coming months.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I went from a GTP to a GTO and WOW!! It is one major league difference, don't get me wrong I love the GTP when I had it but there is absolutely no comparison whatsoever!

BTW-Welcome to the board you'll have a lot of fun here and once you begin reading and getting to know everyone the itch for the GTO will grow beyond control!

So just BEWARE, you hang here and you'll be buying the Goat sooner than you thought!:willy:

Monica

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.