Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up everybody, I'm the market for a new car. I want the GTO, haven't test drove it yet, but will today if it doesn't snow. I always lease my cars. Haven't talked with any dealers yet, but all the research I've done online. I see lease payments in the 36month range 12k/yr in the high 600'sclose to seven. Residual about 40%. This really seems to high for a 30,000 car. This may be the wrong comparison, but I just turned in a G35 coupe priced at 37,000 for 36/12k 540 a month. I want to cash in on the end of the year sales, and avoid higher pricing in summer. Can anybody share info on some lower price points. So I know what to expect, otherwise I won't join the family.

2005 manual of course!

P.S. My lady just leased a 2006 BMW 330Xi (39K+) 36m/12k for $5hundred & change also.

G

·
We have guys on here that lease for the mid 300's and we have people that have bought for less than a 100 a month!

My suggestion, go to your dealer, see what they offer you, then go to another and drop the price by 2000. :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
05's have no leasing incentives right now, so I would personally reccomend a 06.

I just plugged in the #'s and it would be 475 a month on an 06.

So when are you coming in? HAHAHA

Welcome to the board. I think you will be very pleasently suprised by our car. Make sure you go to a dealership that will let you actually test the car.

G

·
all dry! actually, it wasnt the cavy, it was my vette that did all the rump raping! The cavalier is just to get me out of the mistake of buying a corvette.

·
Registered
61 Posts
big_mike said:
all dry! actually, it wasnt the cavy, it was my vette that did all the rump raping! The cavalier is just to get me out of the mistake of buying a corvette.
Do you actually have a Cav, or is this still a running joke about the goat?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dealernut said:
05's have no leasing incentives right now, so I would personally reccomend a 06.

I just plugged in the #'s and it would be 475 a month on an 06.

So when are you coming in? HAHAHA

Welcome to the board. I think you will be very pleasently suprised by our car. Make sure you go to a dealership that will let you actually test the car.
Same 36m 12k yr?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.