Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just went and bought my GTO about 2 weeks ago and its a 2006 black 6 speed 6.0. The car has great power and TQ but it isnt that loud. I also own a 1999 Pontiac GTP, (GTO baby brother). I am a big pontiac Fan so naturally I got the Goat. So what should be my first mods. I assume exhuast but fill me in on exactly what to get, then an intake, (Ram Air???), I dont know where to go from there. Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey guys, just went and bought my GTO about 2 weeks ago and its a 2006 black 6 speed 6.0. The car has great power and TQ but it isnt that loud. I also own a 1999 Pontiac GTP, (GTO baby brother). I am a big pontiac Fan so naturally I got the Goat. So what should be my first mods. I assume exhuast but fill me in on exactly what to get, then an intake, (Ram Air???), I dont know where to go from there. Thanks
GMM Ripshift shifter it is a MUST have there is a huge difference in the way the driver is connected to the car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Probably one of those "personal taste" things but I have a CAI, Shifter, and Mufflers on the way. I will follow that up with headers and X pipe with a tune. I will wait out the warranty to break into the motor. I think I can argue that CAI and headers will not cause engine problems if they arise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.