Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greets All,
Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I've been lurking for awhile, finially registered and here I am. Well, picked up my Phantom Black 05 6speed a week ago, and what can be said that hasn't been said already. Anyways, more about me. Before the GTO, I ran around in a mildly modded 1G AWD talon. Lotta fun, but after my 3rd x-fer case went...well it was time. Picked up a 5-speed cavilier (had a year left in school and it was good on gas), now I've upgraded to the GTO...and couldn't be happier.
Anyways, I'm learnig as much as I can about this car, and hope I can make a contribution to this board. I was very impressed with how helpfull/informative the DSM community was and hope its the same on this board.
With that said, thanks for the space.
-jeff-

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey there newbie. glad to have you on board. i've found that this forum can be very helpful and informative, as well as entertaining and even a bit wacky. :eek: as hard as it may be, try not to be the "terror on the NJ Turnpike". i have to say, a lot of my favorite bands come from NJ. great punk scene out there. maybe best in the country. you should be proud. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thanks for the warm welcome, I go and pick up my plates tomorrow so then its really official. As far as misbehaving on the turnpike, I usually don't run that unless going to Great Adventure...but for the last week or so, I've owned Rt. 80 :D each morning. Anyways, anyone else here do that mod with the cell phone to the radio? The UPS guy just dropped off the handsfree kit and will tackle that over the weekend...any hints/ideas/thoughts on that?

thanks again,
-jeff-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.