Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to the board. About to aquire an 04 GTO this weekend. Not new to the LS family but new to the GTO family. Looking forward to making new acquaintances and connections. And yes I'm from AZ.

·
Registered
1967 400/400
1,516 Posts
Looks like a solid foundation!!! FYI, not sure who took the pictures, but they went through the trouble of erasing their license plate for privacy... but left the license plate on the car next to it open, as well as the house number, so if it was you and youre concerned about privacy, you might want to re-edit the photo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a solid foundation!!! FYI, not sure who took the pictures, but they went through the trouble of erasing their license plate for privacy... but left the license plate on the car next to it open, as well as the house number, so if it was you and youre concerned about privacy, you might want to re-edit the photo.
Took the pic out didn't even notice. Drove the car and she's definitely solid. I used to have a C5 that I did a lot of work on but got a second kid and divorced so she had to go. I'm happy though, haven't had a car to work on for years. Think I'm going to keep her NA. Possibly go with a 427 high reving engine in the future. But to be honest just looking forward to getting back on the horse. Thanks for the warm welcome.much appreciate it.

·
Registered
1967 400/400
1,516 Posts
I went through a similar sitch. Had to relocate from a divorce and then spent 15 years without a GTO to cruise in or a motorcycle to ride with my friends. It took a long time to rebuild, but here I am. Let's not do it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts