Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome. I peruze ls1gto and ls1tech. I wish 05GTO would get the other sections going I this forum as it would help us grow I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Newbie also...

Great site!! I have been reading the posts and surfing the site for a couple weeks. Yesterday was my big day...I am the proud new owner of a 2004 GTO Black/Red M6. I picked it up in Ohio...and my first experience driving it was the 10 hour drive back to VA. Awesome car! Now all I need to do is find a front license plate bracket so the local police don't hassle me about not having a front plate!

·
Registered
498 Posts
alphy77 said:
Great site!! I have been reading the posts and surfing the site for a couple weeks. Yesterday was my big day...I am the proud new owner of a 2004 GTO Black/Red M6. I picked it up in Ohio...and my first experience driving it was the 10 hour drive back to VA. Awesome car! Now all I need to do is find a front license plate bracket so the local police don't hassle me about not having a front plate!
That was the frist thing I thew away! Shoulda kept it for people that needed it. I was too busy drooling over the new ride though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
That was the frist thing I thew away! Shoulda kept it for people that needed it. I was too busy drooling over the new ride though.

I hear ya....I didn't even pay attention to the little things like that! It looks great without that plate on the front.....but unfortunately I need to get one. I'll probably be in enough trouble just trying to keep those rear wheels from breakin loose at the stop lights....don't want to give them anymore reason to ticket me :)

If you guys know of anyone who has a front plate bracket/holder that doesn't need it, let me know. I haven't found one on ebay yet....

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you find the bracket use big wire ties to put it on do not drill holes that would suck. Here in NY we need the front plate to. I got a ticket once in a TA I had for having the plate on my dash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.