Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. Just bought my 65 a couple of weeks ago. Burgundy with black int. It was a frame off resto. new floor pans, fenders, quarter panels. and paint Engine rebuilt. I'll post pictures once I figure it out. Not perfect, but a good start.

This is my second 65. Bought the first one in 68 and sold it in 73. Regretted it ever since.

I'll be posting tons of questions...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome. I just recently purchased my dream 65' GTO a few weeks back. You can see the (really low quality) pics of it by clicking garage under my avatar and selecting Jill. When I get out of D.C. And back to my parents in a month or so I'm gonna have a pro photographer take some really nice pics of it. Anyway, lots of useful info here. Enjoy your ride in your 65'!:cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. I just recently purchased my dream 65' GTO a few weeks back. You can see the (really low quality) pics of it by clicking garage under my avatar and selecting Jill. When I get out of D.C. And back to my parents in a month or so I'm gonna have a pro photographer take some really nice pics of it. Anyway, lots of useful info here. Enjoy your ride in your 65'!:cheers
The force is strong with this one....

Darth Menace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts