Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member to this forum and wanted to check in and say hello. I have a 2005 Midnight Blue with the auto. Wanted a stick, but the way I drive I would go broke replacing clutches. No mods at this time but plan on some in the furture. I live in the Memphis, TN area and am looking forward to meeting up with fellow goatherders. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
spdcop said:
I'm a new member to this forum and wanted to check in and say hello. I have a 2005 Midnight Blue with the auto. Wanted a stick, but the way I drive I would go broke replacing clutches. No mods at this time but plan on some in the furture. I live in the Memphis, TN area and am looking forward to meeting up with fellow goatherders. Thanks.
What's up and welcome homie :party: . I am originally from Memphis and now residing in So. Cali. How's the ice storm back there :eek: ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6QTS11OZ said:
What's up and welcome homie :party: . I am originally from Memphis and now residing in So. Cali. How's the ice storm back there :eek: ?
Thank God it's outta here! You know how it is with most Memphians and ice. I'm sure that you don't have the ice problem anymore. I have never been to California, but I have been told that the southern part of the state is very nice. What part of Memphis are you from? I grew up in the Knight Arnold and whitehaven areas mostly. I'm sure you get to drive your goat pretty much all of the time. Must be nice. Anyways, thanks for the welcome! :seeya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.