Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the growth of GTOforum we are adding another moderator, please join me in welcoming AlkyGTO. With ALKY's experience in building high horsepower classics he will certainly be an asset to this forum as our newest moderator,

:party:

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Thanks Randy and Rob.

Happy to be a part of the classiest automotive forum on the net. :thumbsup:

As always, happy to help and learn more about the Pontiacs we all love.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks Randy and Rob.

Happy to be a part of the classiest automotive forum on the net. :thumbsup:

As always, happy to help and learn more about the Pontiacs we all love.
Hey John congrats know you will be great at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Les

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:thumbsup: great addition to the best forum on the web. Just thinking that over the years i do not remember ever seeing a moderator have to step in in a negative or policing way on here which seems to be commonplace on some of the other sites i have visited. That's a testament to the staff and members here, keep up the good work...:cheers

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Being a member on here is kinda like being part of a great club. No haters on here, just a bunch of Pontiac lovers :party:. Even though this is a Pontiac site I've never seen a forum dedicated to one marque that is so open to other makes and is really just a bunch of great car guys (and gals lol) that love American (and Australian lol) cars in general. I feel like I could sit down with any of you and have a beer and talk cars all day long. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts