Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's the response I received from a colleague after pointing out a black '05 GTO from a distance during our lunch break in a local restaurant parking lot. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
590 Posts
That's ok. I had a C5 driver tell me the GTO was the same car as the chevy cobalt. :rofl:

You know the one on the commercial where the C5 driver does a donut at the stop light in front of the cobalt "little brother' ?

·
Registered
674 Posts
I had a guy start talking to me while I was filling up. telling me how nice the car was, how he is looking for a new car and was thinking of one. seemed like a guy doing his research.

then he confirms with me that it has the big six in it. I say no, it has the V8 in it. he looks at me like im nuts. then I say its a holden monaro from australia, its not from germany. love those kidney grills that make a pontiac a pontiac, err i mean those kidney grills that make a..... The front of the new 5 looks like a pontiac, and the front of my new pontiac looks like a 5

Im pretty sure this was a few days before I put the BMW rims on the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
EdwardC said:
That's the response I received from a colleague after pointing out a black '05 GTO from a distance during our lunch break in a local restaurant parking lot. :rolleyes:
Was he being serious, or trying to be funny? I'm a regular on www.corvetteforum.com, and many there think it's funny to call the GTO a "Cavalier".

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rworkman98 said:
Was he being serious, or trying to be funny? I'm a regular on www.corvetteforum.com, and many there think it's funny to call the GTO a "Cavalier".
As far as I know, he was being serious. He is not much of a car enthusiast though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.