Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was down there for 6 days, and thought I would see a few; granted I was mostly along Collins Ave and South Beach area, but no go.

Tons of Mercedes, BMW's, and even Jags. No goats tho.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fantastic, while somewhat bizarre area. Lots of beautiful women, I mean beautiful women that are not afraid to go bare chested, and lots of guys that appear to be couples. I mean LOTS of guys that are couples!

That all said, this VA boy could have stayed down there until Easter. If only I can get my wife to have more meetings way down South in the Winter!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Should have come up to Lauderdale, there's quite a few of us here.

The GTO isn't "bling" enough for Miami, especially South Beach. The Latino influence has made the entire area all about appearing like you have money. The GTO does't fill that roll.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
i thought that was in cali:eek:
Southern California, particularly Orange County, has the plastic surgery thing going on big time (Moms buying implants for their 16 year old daughters, etc.). Not so much up here in Northern California.

The gay thing? Huge in San Francisco -- where the bull dykes are tougher than the guys. If your house catches on fire there -- your best bet is to have a couple of SFFD lezbos wearing asbestos Birkenstocks show up, break down your door just by giving it a dirty look, stamp out the flames, drag you out by one of your ear lobes or eyebrows, then leave on a Harley to wash down shots of Everclear with Lucky Lager until 2AM before heading to the gym. And before you PC types get your shorts in a bunch -- that's an accurate description of my best friends's sister -- and she thinks it's funny.

BTW, check out yesterday's Wall Street Journal. Talked about how GM as a whole has only 14% market share in Miami -- and how it's the land of Benzes and Bimmers. Good reading -- and proof at just how bad GM management and marketing is.

·
Registered
850 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
The gay thing? Huge in San Francisco -- where the bull dykes are tougher than the guys. If your house catches on fire there -- your best bet is to have a couple of SFFD lezbos wearing asbestos Birkenstocks show up, break down your door just by giving it a dirty look, stamp out the flames, drag you out by one of your ear lobes or eyebrows, then leave on a Harley to wash down shots of Everclear with Lucky Lager until 2AM before heading to the gym. And before you PC types get your shorts in a bunch -- that's an accurate description of my best friends's sister -- and she thinks it's funny.
:rofl: :rofl: That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time!!!!:rofl::rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts