Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work tonight and I just happened to be outside( b/c I was on the phone talking to the owner) and I witness some jackass back his jetta into my front bumper not once but twice!!!! And he was going forward and starting to back up again!!!! :willy: What the F$%# I screamed at him was twice not enough!! His reply was I though I hit the curb are you sure I hit your car? I was yeah there is a huge ass dent and all this black paint as I pointed the damage to him. He then finally apologized just as his wife or g/f or whatever comes out of the store next door. She looks at his car and then mine and actually has the balls to say I don't know why your so worked up IT JUST A CAR. I wanted to do this to her :shutme I said it's not just a car it's my car. I gota copy of his insurance card and kept it and when she said they needed it back I looked her right and the eye and said I dont know why your upset it's just a piece of paper. I'll make damn sure they pay for a full repair.But what really pisses me off is that I just had the front repainted by GM to correct the paint pell issue I had with them 3 weeks ago and now I gotta deal with this a week before it gets put up for the season. SO P.Oed

G

·
Most people on the roadways are complete morons when it comes to driving .. no handeye cordination.. no common sense...they DONT drive a car they try to navigate and get "themselves" to a certain destination..

Only "Drivers" know how to operate a motor vehicle.. They take pride in their vehicles and have a certain love for motor vehicles on the road..

As for the chick man .. all I gotta say is "its only a car" .. thats prolly because she has never paid for one in her entire lifetime and doesnt know the value of owning one ....people like that will learn the hard way one day...

:willy: :party:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Vedli said:
Most people on the roadways are complete morons when it comes to driving .. no handeye cordination.. no common sense...they DONT drive a car they try to navigate and get "themselves" to a certain destination..

Only "Drivers" know how to operate a motor vehicle.. They take pride in their vehicles and have a certain love for motor vehicles on the road..

As for the chick man .. all I gotta say is "its only a car" .. thats prolly because she has never paid for one in her entire lifetime and doesnt know the value of owning one ....people like that will learn the hard way one day...

Amen.

I spend a lot of time on the raod, and I see enough cluelessness, obliviousness, and outright stupidity to know that the end is nigh for our species.

Some f*ing people.

·
Registered
228 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
makes me wish It was legal to carry a gun in California
:shutme
:agree
That makes two of us. I wish I could carry my 12 gauge in my car except that might be hard to manage.:rolleyes: I guess I would just have to buy a pistol. Oh darn!! :D Well, soon enough I will be moving back to Arizona where the gun laws are much better.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vedli said:

Well she will find out how much it cost to repair "Just a car" the damage is around 1200+ b/c a. She pissed me off and now I'm gonna play hard ball and push for the whole front bumper to be completely repainted b/c it was in showroom condition before and it will be after. and b. I have enough insurance to force hers to do what I want and I related to a great lawer here in maine so if they what to play it will cost them enough to wish they paid the first time. When her insurance goes through the roof and she starts flipping out about it I would love to be there and say "Why are you so upset, it's just a car." :rofl:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was thinking maybe I'll take the money and just buy a cam or some other performance parts b/c I could fix the bumper in no time by myself and then the insurance money could make my ride faster what do you guys think? :cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.